A Non-profit Community in Milford, OH
The residents and staff of SEM Haven Health & Residential Care Center welcome you to our website. We are proud of our home which includes Nursing, Assisted Living, Short-Term Rehabilitation and Alzheimer’s/Memory Care.
We have made a commitment to the Eden Alternative™ philosophy of care, where residents are the center of daily life and care is provided in an atmosphere alive with pets, plants, family and wonderful friendships.
Our 12-member volunteer Board of Directors has committed to on-going construction and renovation projects to maintain our state-of-the-art community. There is a strong focus on quality of life for our elders, families and staff.
Also located on our 55 acre campus are four wonderful senior living facilities. See www.semcommunities.org.
Read what others are saying about SEM Haven!
- “As I have expressed many times in the past, I cannot thank everyone at SEM Haven enough for the incredible job that was done to take care of my mother. I have also seen that same care for other patients. As you know, my mother was a patient at SEM Haven for several years and in that time I came to repect the professionalism of all that I encountered.” Sandy – Terace Park, Ohio – Nursing
- “My heartfelt thanks for your love, patience, kindness, encouragement, and constant care.”
Nancy – Cincinnati, Ohio – Rehab Patient
- “My Mother made true friends in the time she was with you and I feel fortunate to feel the same way. Our family thanks you and all the caring people at SEM Haven for your kindness.”
Jean – Nursing
- Our dear mother meant so much to us to and that’s why we want to say “Thank You” for the wonderful care you each gave her! You all have a very special place in our hearts!
Tom, Judy & Peggy – Nursing
- Your facility is far superior to any others I have had experience with. We appreciate all that you did for our father.
Linda – Nursing
- I would recommend your rehab to anyone. I was treated very well while I was there. I had a lot of fun out of the staff and hope I made some laughs.
Ron – Rehab Patient
- The love and care with which everyone treated mom her 6 great years @ SEM are memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She truly thought of you as family and loved her adopted home.
Nelson & Pam – Assisted Living
- “It was the only place that I would consider because of the reputation. If it wasn’t for the amazing care and support, my mom would probably not be here with us today.”
Rena – Kenwood, Ohio – Rehab Patient
- “I was treated with dignity, compassion, and always a smiling face.”
Joann – Milford – Rehab Patient
- “This facility came highly recommended and still exceeded my expectations.”
Scott -Batavia, Ohio – Nursing
- “You consistently give that added special touch of caring and tenderness that my mom desperately needs.”
Sheila – Atlanta, Ga. – Assisted Living
- “Your staff went well beyond our expectations and handled my mother with exceptional care, thoughtfulness and concern. I would not have any hesitation sending another loved one to SEM Haven.”
Christine – Blue Ash, Ohio – Assisted Living
- “I do not know how my dad’s care could have been any better. Without exception, everyone is helpful, encouraging, comforting and courteous.”
Robin – Anderson Twp, Ohio – Nursing
- “This is the best place in Ohio. If I have to go to nursing I would pick this one. I like the different households.”
Rita – Milford, Ohio – Rehab Patient
- “I was especially happy with the therapy and the quick results. I really enjoyed the memory sessions; they were very interesting and useful.”
Fred – Milford, Ohio – Rehab Patient